What you’ll be doing...
When the clients you support need an advocate and trusted advisor, you’ll be there to solve their problems and own the overall relationship. Your work will focus on aligning our services with the business goals of your clients and drive win-win opportunities for all parties. You will play a pivotal role in driving the satisfaction and retention of your clients. As part of a fast-paced, results-oriented team, you will also collaborate with other functional teams.
- Establishing a strong advisory relationship with client management to understand their needs and align our products and services.
- Developing client plans with goals and key performance indicators and monitoring progress.
- Serving as an advocate for client needs and issues across the company and ensuring effective resolution.
- Designing and implementing activities to continually improve the value and impact of our products and services.
- Identifying and developing opportunities to expand the client’s use of products and services and deepen our relationship.
- Oversees the LoB/Region service delivery through a holistic approach
- Develops and builds a meaningful, strategic relationship
- Acts as Customer Service advocate & primary point of contact for overall service accountability - Central point of critical escalations
- Owns service issue resolution via matrix management with Verizon service delivery organizations and third party vendors
- Prepares for and participates in weekly and monthly Governance Meetings and Quarterly Service Reviews
- Maintains and reviews Open Action Items for assigned LoB/Region on daily basis
- Creates quality improvement initiatives and service improvement programs
- Confirms that activities are carried out in accordance with the contract
- Supports Customer Enablement – Assisting client with understanding & adoption of Self Service processes to gain efficiencies
- Matrix manages project teams and functional service team members; secures additional resources as needed
Complex Change Management
- Complex Changes involve new or modified business requirements or require multiple Verizon service delivery organizations to assess and implement a proposed change. The Regional Engagement Manager is responsible for working with the end users and IT to analyze business requirements for the change and ensuring that Verizon has a complete and documented understanding of the business requirements. The Regional Engagement Manager also ensures that the appropriate Verizon service delivery organizations are engaged to properly assess scope and plan the change.
- The Regional Engagement Manager is responsible for aggregating input from the multiple Verizon service delivery organizations, reviewing the Change Assessment with the customer, and formally submitting the assessment to the customer. If the proposed change involves a financial or contractual change, the Regional Engagement Manager is responsible for coordinating with the appropriate PMO, Professional Services, Commercial Management, Pricing and Account Team resources.
Work city and state are flexible based on Verizon locations.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in client relationship management.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Telecommunication/Engineering, Business, Science.
- Five or more years of experience in Contact Center technical operations including Change Management, Asset and Configuration Management, Technical Support Process Design, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Disaster Recovery Planning, Project Management and Release Management.
- Experience supporting clients in the healthcare industry.
- Experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Worked previously in the telecommunications industry.
- Technical experience with Contact Centers, IP Telephony, Data and Voice Network, and Applications Management, especially Genesys and Cisco.
- Experience working with business users and defining requirements.
- Process and systems management experience.
- Certification for ITIL foundation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze and provide solutions.
- Ability to lead, support and work within Project Teams.
- Excellent abilities in coordinating multiple requests across multiple organizations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High degree of structure and well organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.