Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
The Business Services division of Aramark, with over $1 billion in revenues and 18,000 employees, provides a wide range of food and other support services to more than 500 clients in business and industry, at more than 1,500 locations in the U.S. Aramark offers Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers a single-source provider for employee cafés, executive dining rooms, catering, convenience stores, conference center management, and facility management. Aramark Business Dining is looking for professional leaders committed to providing our customers with unique solutions, outstanding variety, and healthy menu choices to improve the overall well-being and productivity of client locations. Description
As a Regional Executive Chef
you will train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities for several locations or large campus.
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards
- Plan and price menus
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance, and ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen
- You may cook selected items, no more than 20% of the time
- You may oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques
- Directly supervises kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree or related culinary degree (preferably a CEC) with 8+ years of industry & culinary management experience.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role.
- Previous experience with control food & labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development and pricing and development of culinary team preferred.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.