Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you! If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your field operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
We are seeking a motivated, top performing field operations professional to deliver high quality products/services that meet customer needs in the Midwest East sub-region. This position will be based in Cleveland, Ohio. JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Providing technical support to the field as well as leading and training field associates engaged in construction, service and modernization projects.
- Ensure that all field personnel comply with safe work practices in accordance with EH&S standards.
- Interface with internal and external customers and identify solutions and provide consultation as needed.
- 10+ years' experience in the elevator industry. Field experience preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve highly technical issues
- Strength in business judgment and decision making
- Possess excellent computer skills with full control of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point)
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines.
High school diploma.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.