Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The smart building is here. Discover the latest in building automation and management system innovation that make your buildings, regardless of size, more energy efficient, sustainable and occupant friendly. Summary
The Regional Inside Partner Xpert (RIPX) is role targeting a May 2017 graduate whose key responsibilities are to maximize sales by establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our customers (Partners) through indirect selling practices. This entry level RIPX role is responsible for sales support on all Schneider Electric (SE) Buildings Systems and Field Devices offers, as well as other SE product offers that are relevant to Partner’s solutions. RIPX is the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products to promote growth opportunities in the Buildings Partner channel. Primary Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities and recommend SE solutions to Partner customers
- Provide quotes and quote coordination. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends
- Work with our Global Supply Chain and Customer Care to track sales orders and shipping
- Provide training support coordination for our Partners and our training department
- Sales promotion and presentation support including event planning and logistics
- Support Account Planning –to include Regular presentations/proactive calls to Partners
- Setting up appointments (lunch and learns) for A&E consulting engineers and coordinating subject matter experts
- Update bFO to identify stakeholders and cross business sales opportunities
- Reviewing Regional sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Partner with Regional Partner Xperts and Directors to help drives sales and improve customer service
- Review and evaluate customer satisfaction surveys and share results with Partner team on a regular cadence with suggestions for improvement
- Travel may be required occasionally to help coordinate sales promotions and events.
Familiarize yourself with the Buildings group:
http://www.schneider-electric.com/b2b/en/solutions/system/s1/buildings-systems.jsp Qualifications: Qualifications / Skills
Education & Experience
- Aptitude for understanding electronic products and systems solutions
- Good listener able to solve customer applications with existing products and determine new product opportunities
- Relationship builder
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and able to communicate professionally to all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and multi task have experience searching for information using the Internet and our company software programs/collaborative tools
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of sales, inside sales or customer service experience that is customer facing can be a plus
- Spanish as a second language would be beneficial
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.