Do you enjoy solving puzzles and providing amazing customer service? Do you love staying on top of the latest technology trends and try to figure out ways to make that technology work the best way possible? If so, this may be the position for you!
Aquent, the industry's largest design and marketing staffing firm, is searching for a new member to join their Regional IT support team and we'd love to hear from you! Why work for Aquent?
- Great company culture. Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continual learning is one of our core values.
- Industry reputation. We're the world's largest design and staffing firm and have local, national, and global recognition.
- Individualistic approach. Aquent encourages you add a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach to staffing.
- Work/life balance. Aquent understands the importance of life outside the workplace and fosters an environment that allows for a healthy balance.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid sick days, paid vacation, and more.
- Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation is offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house.
- User account administration: New accounts creation and account closures with Active Directory, Google Apps and various other in-house applications
- Day to day resolution of end-user issues submitted through ticketing system, walk-ups and phone calls: Password resets, VoIP phone support, network access through wifi, Ethernet and VPN, printer support, meeting room AV and Macintosh & Windows laptop and desktop support
- Purchasing, imaging, and shipment of new end-user hardware i.e. laptops, desktops, printers
- Documentation Support: Creation and adherence to documented procedures
- In-person support for local staff as needs arise
- Support for Aquent Studios, a division of Aquent, and supervise Studios Support staff
- Support for our remote offices in Japan and Australia
- Ability to work off hours periodically support APAC staff
- Ability to make periodic visits to the office(s)
- Ability to prioritize and manage issues as they come in
- Management of multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficiency with Google Apps and Gmail
- Proficiency of Macintosh and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of VoIP technology
- At least 5 years of experience in a desktop support role
- Active Directory administration
- Google Apps Administration
- Sophos AV and Sophos Safeguard Encryption
- Crashplan backup administration
- Knowledge of JAMF Software's Casper Suite (desired; not required)
- Kaseya VSA
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.