Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has an immediate opening for a Regional Logistics Supervisor
at our Corporate Headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The Regional Logistics Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day management and planning of the Regional Liquid Bulk Scheduling team with close collaboration with the Customer Service Team to provide a high level of customer service while optimizing supply chain and minimize variable distribution cost performance. Responsibilities
- Actively supervise development and integrity of the various product line delivery schedules, with focus toward vehicle productivity management and supply chain optimization performance.
- Maintain, input, and ensure accuracy of Liquid Bulk Shell customer profile information.
- Develop the work schedules and direct the development of Schedulers.
- Provide input to Region Manager regarding region operations.
- Work closely with Global Operations toward optimum resource alignment and safe, effective execution of customer deliveries.
- Investigate transferred complaints from Customer Service via complaint process.
- Apply Continuous Inprovement and problem solution skills with internal cross-functional various internal groups. CSR/TP/Sales/EST.
- Align with North America Gases Supply Chain and CSO Goals, directing team efforts to optimize customer satisfaction and vehicle productivity.
- Requires on-call support when required to include nights, weekends and Holiday
- Undergraduate degree in business or supply chain preferred, plus five(5) years of distribution, supply chain required.
- Previous supervisor experience recommended
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The company's core Industrial Gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The company's Performance Materials Division serves the polyurethanes, cleaning and coatings, and adhesives industries. The company had fiscal 2016 sales of $9.5 billion and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 17,000 employees in 50 countries strive to make Air Products the world's safest and best performing Industrial Gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. Click on the link Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #19895BR. If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products has been enabling its customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for 75 years.