Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, develops, installs and maintains large-scale Energy Management and Sensory Solutions for commercial customers, as well as state and local government agencies and municipalities. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company designs, builds and maintains customized solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Both the Sensory Solutions and Energy Solutions Groups of Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company share a foundation built on customer focus, deep engineering knowledge and the global financial strength of the Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PESCO has an immediate opening available for a Regional Maintenance Manager. What You’ll Get to Do:
- Development of reliable cross functional relationships with EPC, Product Management, the Support Operations team.
- Serves as subject matter expert on PESCO Contracts (O&M; EPC; Guarantees; Warranties)
- Represent Warranty Affairs and O&M in warranty contract and exhibit negotiations, reporting warranty metrics, and status of ongoing contracts and commitments
- Manage all O&M subcontractor agreements and invoices.
- Identify optiminal sub-contractors for various regions under their control.
Planning and Scheduling
- Manage the various components of site maintenance as they relate to day to day and long term maintenance using both internal and sub-contractor resources.
- Manage a team of Field Specialist’s to manage a large area of operations.
- Manage all maintenance activities to be in accordance with the site O&M contract and best industry practices.
- Administer the CMMS system and track the progress of all work orders through completion.
- Collaborate with the NOC to ensure proper three way communications on all field maintenance.
- Work with O&M Operations on all medium/high voltage switching activities.
- Manage the completion of the annual maintenance plan and all corrective maintenance.
- Provide reports and conditions of all maintenance activities
- Manage and track labor, parts, tools and other materials for all maintenance activities.
- Manage the spare parts inventory for all instillations under their area of control.
- Track and replace parts through the use of a CMMS system
- Work with various vendors to ensure proper and timely delivery of parts and materials.
EPC-O&M Turnover/ O&M Mobilization
- Manage all commissioning activities of new projects
- Collaborate with the Power Plant Coordinator on all EPC-O&M related turnover items.
- Manage the EPC punch list items and EPC Warrantee items
Qualifications: What You'll Bring:
- Maintain high standards and procedure compliance throughout your area of control
- Maintain high standards on all safety and environmental site conditions. #LI-MJ1
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience in field maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in a engineering discipline, preferred
- Revelent experience in utilitiy power production and plant maintenance
- Project Management experience required
- Project Planning experience required
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership experience
- Able to plan and schedule all maintenance activities
- Experience in SCADA systems and web based monitoring/ asset management platforms
- Knowledgeable of NERC, WECC and CAISO requirements and the ability to understand complex contracts including Power Purchase Agreements, Interconnection Agreements and O&M Agreements.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working with plant SCADA systems and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Strong electrical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics.
- Development and implementation of procedures and processes for a variety of applications.
- Knowledge of safe high voltage switching procedures.
- Daily work will require interfacing with senior management, external sub-contractors, clients and product manufacturers, often requiring coordination of activities across the company.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including ability to provide clear and detailed technical reports and presentations.
Other Requirements: To Sum It Up:
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Regional Maintenance Manager is responsible to manage all planned and corrective maintenance activities across a wide region of PV solar, battery storage units and other various installations. The Regional Maintenance Manager will manage a team of specialist and sub-contractors to maintain all the required instillations in accordance with the site O&M contract, equipment OEM manuals and best industry practices. Spare parts management, planning and scheduling, contract management are all included in the scope of the Regional Maintenance Manages scope. What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.