Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Our Regional Partner Xpert located in the New England area is a 70% Sales and 30% Engineering role supporting their assigned Regional Partners. The RPX is responsible for marketing, sales and preliminary solutions support on all SE Buildings Systems and Field Devices offer, as well as other SE product offers that are relevant to their Partner’s market offer solutions. The majority of the work will be performed out at our Partner’s office or customer locations, there will be extensive regional travel for this position (65% or more).
A Regional Partner Xpert is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and working collaboratively with other SE product line experts as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
Regional Partner Xperts must be able to articulate and present technology systems and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and Sales issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and delivery process. Primary Responsibilities
- Establish key Partner relationships for assigned existing channel partners
- Provide Technical Application and Product selection support in the preparation of RFQ’s
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Understand customer business drivers & goals and keep up-to-date with customer's business situations.
- Develop and Maintain a solid understanding of available market and business opportunities and make recommendation to increase market share
- Forecast the expectations and update the bFO Sales planning tool
- Coordinate local and customer training on Schneider Electric Building Automation Systems
- Present/Demo Schneider Electric’s portfolio product solutions to customers at field events such as conferences, seminars and others as required
- Provide presentations (lunch-n-learns) to local A&E/Construction Design firms
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by training, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identify and Track potential opportunities with New customers, additional projects with the existing customer base and with Service
- Demand creation by developing relationships with local to A&E’s and other influencers
- Bring new SE offers (Systems, Products or Services), as they become available, to their assigned Partners and the end user customers
Education & Experience
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in Building Automation sales and knowledge of integrated technology
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally to customers and all levels of the organization
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Any relevant technical field experience would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of technical experience with Building Automation Systems
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience
- Engineering Degree
- 65%, primarily within territory/region
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.