Airgas , Inc. ( NYSE: ARG ), through its subsidiaries, is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related hardgoods, such as welding supplies. Airgas is also the third-largest U.S. distributor of safety products, the largest U.S. producer of nitrous oxide and dry ice, the largest liquid carbon dioxide producer in the Southeast, and a leading distributor of process chemicals, refrigerants and ammonia products. RED-D-ARC
(an Airgas company) is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 50,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 50 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia. Job Profile
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the incumbent will ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained to meet demand, adjust levels where necessary to allow for peak seasonal demands and ensure orders are processed in a timely fashion and packaged properly for shipment.
We are looking for a Parts Coordinator who:
- Works with the staff to source, order and inventory the parts needed to repair and refurbish welder rentals.
- Analyzes trends to plan for peak demands
- Utilizes the computer system for ordering information
- Monitors orders placed with fabricators and supplies, anticipates lead times to provide sufficient quantities of parts
- Takes an active role in the receipt and invoice approval process and ensures correct pricing
- Identifies new sources for products to broaden supply base
- Negotiates the most favorable deal for Red-D-Arc's needs
- Provides constant feedback on order status to our customers
- Ensures all paper work is processed in a timely fashion and in coordination with Fleet management staff
- Ensures continuous inventory control, maintenance, and monitoring
- Works with suppliers to determine best alternative to correct any non-conformity that occurs
- Secondary education equivalent to a high school diploma or GED.
- Additional experience in inventory principles and practices is essential
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meets deadlines.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability