Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Open to Dell EMC offices across North America
Are you keen to work in a dynamic environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to boost Dell EMC Sales? We are looking for a Regional Portfolio Business Manager (PBM) to join us within the Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) Center of Competence (CoC) to drive the profitable growth of the ISG product portfolio.
We at Dell EMC are making strong progress in our vision to become the essential infrastructure company from the edge to the data center to the cloud, and a leader in the 4th industrial revolution. Our family of businesses are strong together and our team members make us even stronger. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The ISG Center of Competence (CoC) is the conduit between the Product Business Units and their routes to market. The CoC creates and drives the operating plan to achieve the annual operating plan (AOP) for our Data Protection division. It also collaborates closely with other teams on our multi-year strategic initiatives, providing the nerve center to ensure successful implementation.
Key Responsibilities Overview
It is the responsibility of the Regional Portfolio Business Manager (PBM) to drive profitable growth of the Dell EMC enterprise product lines within the Data Protection, division by combining all elements of the marketing mix, leveraging Dell sales, and reporting resources across the organization to meet ISG business objectives.
The Regional Portfolio Business Manager (PBM) will be seen as the driver of specific Dell EMC enterprise product lines within a respective region, across routes to market (direct, channel) and segments (account tiers).
Execute sales programs and plays
- Localize global programs and plays
- Design regional programs, plays and promotions
- Manage program and play readiness (sales/mktg comms, account selection criteria)
- Track and adjust programs and plays based on performance and market dynamics
Regional Sales Performance Management
- Lead regional product reviews with sales leadership
- Monitor sales performance (RUM, win/loss, market share, etc.)
- Diagnose and remediate sales performance to achieve business goals
Serve as regional Product (LOB) captain coordinating all CoC activities
- Ensure regional CoC execution is in line with global product (LOB) operational plan
- Summarize key regional product gaps based on local sales theater feedback
- Provide input to Pricing team on key considerations to drive regional sales performance
- Execute regional product launch / transition reviews with sales leadership
- Product knowledge on Dell EMC and competitor enterprise product lines
- Strong communication skills (including presentations to groups) and a proven track record in interfacing with customers
- Demonstrated business management skills through effective planning, organization of daily work schedule and achievement of assigned targets and objectives
- Experience in using various available resources to drive and motivate those around you towards achieving a common goal, including Sales executives
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R20640
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.