Regional Safety and Health Coordinator I-10217767
The Regional Safety and Health Coordinator I position plays a key role in Cintas' culture and partners with top level leadership to ensure accident free locations. This role provides management, at assigned locations, with guidance regarding the effective administration of safety and health programs. Thsi role also supports management efforts at assigned locations to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses, reduce vehicle accidents, and comply with OSHA standards. This role is also responsible for supporting location efforts to obtain and maintain recognition under the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining safety & health compliance programs, training materials and educating assigned locations on safety and health policies, procedures, and best practices at Cintas
- Conduct routine audits and compliance checks at assigned locations to ensure safety and hold management accountable for completion of corrective plans
- Ensure assigned locations are accurately capturing OSHA recordable incidents
- Ensure all assigned locations effectively implement Cintas safety and health Management System
- Identify assigned locations that have the potential to successfully pursue VPP Star recognition and support candidate locations throughout the VPP process
- Establish and maintain an effective communication system to ensure relevant safety and health information is provided to location management and partners on a timely basis
• Degree in related field or High School degree/GED with a minimum of 3 years safety related (full time) experience or High School degree/GED with 5 years Cintas Operations experience.
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations and standards required
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook required
• Knowledge of safety and health management systems and practice required
• Experience of recommending, developing and implememting compliance strategies and plans required
• Ability to travel up to 60% required
Our partners enjoy:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid PTO and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Engineering
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.