Responsible for providing overall office management and general administrative support to one or more sales offices, Managing Directors and Distract Sales Managers. The RSA will organize and maintain office supplies and operations of sales offices to including being the liaison with any maintenance, janitorial, repairs, system upgrade, security changes, etc. required for the office. Coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, cleanliness, efficiency and safety. The RSA will prepare correspondence and complex projects related to sales using a range of office software, databases and systems for MDs and DSMs. Provide general administrative duties as needed to support the business.
- Liaison with any maintenance, janitorial, repairs, system upgrade, security changes, etc. required for office. Order/maintain office supplies including ordering from I-procurement
- Ensure office is in proper working order, neat, clean, secure and safety standards are met. Post and update all labor law posters and other legal notice distributed by legal
- Plan, organize and coordinate all meetings and travel arrangements for senior leaders. Complete all expense reports, dispute any unauthorized charges and monthly balance of statements
- Coordinate offsite and onsite multi-person customer,salesevents and tradeshows
- Manage and track marketing funds and process check requests. Also, ensure invoices are uploaded and approved (TDM)
- Assist managers with on-boarding of new associates as well as off-boarding associates ensuring all company property is returned to corp.
- Maintains reports, e-mail and phone distribution lists and organizational charts
- Gather and compile information from other departments/sources and utilize to create reports for distribution and presentation
- Provide support and assist in creating/revising presentations for meetings, customer reviews or prospecting and bids
- Manage leaders calendars and meetings
- Order and distribute all regional awards
- Ensure office is in proper working order, neat & clean and safety standards are met
- Other related dutiesas required
- Post high school education or equivalent experience
- College, vocational or specialized training
- Knowledge of company based systems and webinar and conference call systems
- Ability to maintain and update spreadsheets
- Ability to extract and analyze data
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to compose correspondence, research and prepare documents
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sense of Urgency
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.