Regional Sales and Channel Manager Job Description
The Regional Sales and Channel Manager (RSCM), is a sales management role that is responsible for leading, and managing, a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs), tasked with growing Intel FPGA revenue and DWINs (Design Wins) at existing and new customers. The RSCM is a highly-motivated individual with deep semiconductor sales, channel and management experience, and FPGA experience is preferred. This management position ensures consistent FPGA revenue growth through effective planning, deployment, and management of field sales personnel. This person will also be the North America geo-channel lead.
This position will be responsible for recruiting, retaining, managing, leading and coaching field-based Technical Account Managers and Inside Sales Representatives in an assigned geographic sales region to maximize Intel's FPGA revenue and DWIN growth.
The Regional Sales and Channel Manager will:
- Contribute, and execute, against quarterly sales goals
- Hire and develop top sales professionals
- Align with the key influencers, both at Intel, and the customers' technical and management staff, to understand and satisfy key customer needs
- Ensure that Intel's roadmap is aligned with our customers' long-term requirements by being an internal advocate for their product and support needs
- Demonstrate teamwork, work effectively in informal, and formal, teams, and with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
- Demonstrate strong presentation, and communication, skills to present the capabilities of Intel's product portfolio
- Prepare required sales forecasts and conducts territory reviews
- BSEE, BSCE, or related
- 10 years of semiconductor experience
- Previous sales, or customer facing sales related experience in semiconductor and/or high-tech
- Previous headcount management experience
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
Inside this Business Group
- MBA or advanced technical degree such as MSEE, MSCE, etc.
- 15 years of semiconductor and/or high-tech experience
- 5 years of headcount management experience
- FPGA or processor sales experience
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.