Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for maintaining ad sales inventory, assisting with targeting
and launching ad campaigns, maintaining programs and ad campaign
schedules, assisting with package pricing, maintaining tracking and
- Assists with targets and launches campaign; provides quality assurance
for live ads.
- Maintains time buy and ad sales inventory tracking system.
- Works with related departments to assure our time buy/barter
commitments are met. Maintains pricing schedules.
- Provides packagers with reports regarding episodes, air schedules,
house numbers, etc. Provides schedule information to internal and
- Maintains time buy revenue reports for Programming and Ad Sales.
- Creates and maintains reports and databases relating to Ad Sales
Support and Analysis.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer