Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Regional Sales
Coordinator. This is a field based position supporting the area and
regional field sales management (RSM) teams in the Midwest.
Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and
comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes
Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and
programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine,
neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on
the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped
to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on
activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are
inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could
accomplish on its own.
Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of
spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex
spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The purpose of the Regional Sales Coordinator is to support the area and
regional field sales management teams, with direct responsibility for the
administrative activities in the Spine sales organization. The Regional
Sales Coordinator will partner closely with the Area Vice President as
well as the Regional Sales Managers to facilitate data requests, help manage
inventory, provide analytical support, along with other administrative responsibilities.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist RSM/AVP with pricing and contracting
- Prepare LIT tool for all price/contract related
- Prepare and submit DAF for all pricing and
contract related requests
- Prepare slides as needed for CPC review
- Provide analytic support for pricing and sales
- Serve as liaison between corporate accounts for
communication and delivery of documents, intent and other pricing/contract
- Assist RSM/AVP with inventory logistics
- Liaison with area Business Analysts to locate
inventory sets to meet surgical needs
- Communicate with sales field to locate sets
needed for surgery and provide logistical information to move sets where needed
- Assist Business Analyst in Inventory Initiative
projects: E & O, Darwin, etc.
- Assist with Inventory Audits
- Pre-Audit field coordination and inventory
- On-Site assistance to 3 party
- Record Inventory sets at the implant level for
- Audit reconciliation
- Manage Area Returns
- Receive and process inventory returns
- Document and ship returns
- Reconcile returns credited quarterly
- Additional support needs:
- Assist RSM/AVP by compiling field information
needed to complete various forms required by DePuy Synthes for sales
opportunities, administrative updates, and other miscellaneous forms.
- Assist RSM/AVP with logistics, communicate and
organization of local sales meetings/trainings as well as coordinating with in
house prof/ed department.
with Travel, Expenses and other administrative activities
integration/simplification assistance coordinating AVP w/ SCG group
Solutions Group coordinator
ENTA value propositions and complete analytics
This is a
field based position supporting the Midwest Region ( IA, IL, MN). The ideal
candidate will reside in this area. This
position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
minimum of two (2) years’ overall business experience is required.
industry experience is preferred.
minimum of two (2) years’ experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook,
Power Point) is required
communication skills are required
ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines and remain customer focused is
must be detail oriented
United States-Iowa-Other Locations
North America, North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-IllinoisOrganization
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.