DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Regional Sales Coordinator will perform account structure and maintenance activities in support of the sales organization in Synygy, MDM, SAP and legacy JDE systems.
- Duties include the set up of all aspects of a sales organization hierarchy and involve troubleshooting and resolving all issues relative to account setup in various systems.
- Role requires data accuracy, validity, and completeness in all levels of work.
- Responsibilities include maintaining a roster of the sales organization in Synygy and many distribution lists which are used extensively throughout the organization.
- Must accurately track and communicate all personnel changes within the sales organization to many functional areas.
- Works closely with the compensation teams to sales force is set up correctly in Synygy which drives compensation.
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree and 2 years of business experience or a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent with 4 years of experience is required.
- Experience in sales administration or similar experience is preferred.
- Experience with Synygy & SAP is a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, & Excel.
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- The position can be located at a JNJ facility in Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA, Warsaw, IN or Cincinnati, OH,
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)