Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for identifying client business challenges and identifying
solutions that drive strategic initiatives. Develops objectives and
procedures that are consistent with the overall direction of all sales
activities within the regional market area. Accountable for the
management of an ad sales team in a major regional market.
- Educates and informs clients and agencies on ways that current and
future products can enhance their television and online presence.
- Develops and maintains strategic ad accounts and sponsorship deals to
drive revenue growth.
- Negotiates, develops and closes ad sales deals that meet the clients'
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales
presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Participates in regular sales meetings.
- Achieves sales goals for team and personal goals.
- Musts be able to travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer