At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:The 3M Critical & Chronic Care Solutions Division is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager, Post Acute Care, located in Maplewood, MN. This candidate must have a proven track record in sales and/or sales management. The successful candidate will manage a team of up to 11 field-based sales representatives that will call on the extended care market in this assigned territory. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Regional Sales Manager, Post Acute Care
will be responsible for but not limited to the following Primary Responsibilities
- Hiring, directing and coaching sales representatives to achieve forecast, build team atmosphere and develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Build strong functional and cooperative relationships with customers and KOL's
- Succession planning and personnel development for the entire team
- Key account management
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Develop and implement annual sales plans and strategies
- Sales budget management
- Exceeding Sales Goals
- This role will require travel to be in the field 80% of the time (4 out of 5 Business Days in the field per week)
- Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in Sales, National Accounts, Key Accounts, Business Management and / or Sales Management
- Three or more (3+) years of sales management experience, preferably in the health care industry, with a proven track record of achievement
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in the post-acute market
- Sales forecasting and planning skills
- Visionary and strategic leadership to develop sales organization
- Sales passion, exceptional drive, creative energy, and outstanding people skills
- Highest personal and professional integrity
- Must be self-motivated
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
: Live within Region, Central Region of USTravel:
80% Field Travel within the region is anticipatedRelocation:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.