At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Critical & Chronic Care Solutions Division. This position will be responsible for covering Western Region. The 3M Critical & Chronic Care Solutions Division is currently seeking a West Coast Regional Sales Manager, Acute Care with strong leadership and interpersonal skills. This candidate must have a proven track record in sales and/or sales management. The successful candidate will manage 9-11 field-based sales representatives that will call on the Acute Care market on the West Coast.Job Summary:Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Hiring, directing and coaching sales representatives to achieve forecast, build team atmosphere and develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Build strong functional and cooperative relationships with customers and KOL's
- Succession planning and personnel development for the entire team
- Key account management
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Develop and implement annual sales plans and strategies
- Sales budget management
- Exceeding Sales Goals
- B achelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in Sales, National Accounts, Key Accounts, Business Management and / or Sales Management
- Ability to be in the field 70% of the time (3+ out of 5 Business Days in the field)
- Three or more (3+) years of sales management experience, preferably in the health care industry, with a proven track record of achievement
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in the post-acute market
- Sales forecasting and planning skills
- Visionary and strategic leadership to develop sales organization
- Sales passion, exceptional drive, creative energy, and outstanding people skills
- Highest personal and professional integrity
- Must be self-motivated
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
: San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles or Phoenix, AZ Travel:
70% Field Time (3+ out 5 Business Days in the Field)Relocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.