As a Regional Sales Manager with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will take ownership ofa region and lead a team promoting home infusion therapy products and services.This is a field based position and 70-80% of your working time will be spent in the field with your team coaching, training and actively selling. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients. You will be leading a team of approximately 10- 15 infusion sales representatives including Territory Managers and Nurse and Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaisons in the Upstate NY territory. You and your team will make a difference improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high-quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home.
At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have a uniquely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional healthcare sales management skills and represent a national leader in the home infusion field.
- Participate in the development of strategic Tactical Account Plans for all designated hospitals.
- Present key program initiatives; meet with hospital case management, discharge planners, medical management and handle customer complaints effectively.
- Partner with the Regional Vice President of Sales to provide the sales team with the tools,leadership support, training and coaching needed to achieve referral goals and grow revenue through specific strategies.
- Promote solid operational relationships with branch team to support customer service and revenue growth.
- Set and track weekly sales goals and calls with focus on key products.
- Evaluate and provide performance management feedback needed to grow the professional capabilities of the sales team.
- Resolve staff questions about sales goals,commission payments, new referral crediting, etc.
- Take an active role in recruitment and selection of new sales candidates through natural market interactions (hospitals, HHAs, trade shows, etc.).
This is a field based position and will require travel up to 75% of the time. Overnight travel will be required. This RSM will be based in Dallas, TX.
A little about us: