Manpower is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for a stable, and continuously growing electronic advertising and product manufacturing company. We are seeking an eager, motivated, and driven individual to sell, manage and grow an established account base in the Eastern part of the United States. This position is based out of their corporate office in Henderson and will travel into the field on a regular basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, develop and create strong client relationships
- Daily telephone and email correspondence with customers and inner-office team members
- Project management from purchase order to product delivery
- Travel to customers in the territory on a regular basis
- Product presentations to both small and large groups
- Generate detailed sales reports
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree with sales experience of 5+ years of Business to Business type sales is mandatory
- Confident presentation skills are absolutely necessary
- Have the ability and skill to simultaneously manage multiple projects with multiple accounts
- Be capable of developing new business in both short and long sale cycles
- Proven ability to maintain current client relationships while continually developing and managing new ones
- Must have strong analysis and solution selling skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are an absolute must
- Solid Microsoft Office, Outlook, Contact Management and computer skills are essential requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
- A very competitive compensation plan is available consisting of a base salary and commission
- A superior benefits package including; medical, dental, vision and 401(K) plan
If you are someone that is driven by money, passionate about selling, creative, a person who wants to be successful, and understands how in the end all of the necessary details and hard work will pay off please contact Manpower.
Only candidates with resumes and cover letters meeting the above criteria will be considered.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.