Plans, coordinates, and directs sales training and recruitment of product reps throughout designated territories and markets. Ensure product representative sales force is provided with the necessary tools and equipment to make presentations and cost quotes for each project bid.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist rep sales force in preparing pricing quotes and bids for large construction projects within each respective market place.
- Provide educational training and support to each sales representative informing them of brand products and industry topics.
- Conduct product training to each sales representative force to aid in the selling and pricing of brand products.
- Maintain and achieve sales goals and quotas for brand region and territory.
- Provide management direction and support to local customer service representatives and order entry personnel within each region. Ensure proper tracking and entry of orders are maintained and followed within the order entry process.
- Understand ASC plant manufacturing operations to maximize plant, brand and customer objectives within the sales and construction environment.
- Actively participate in the financial objectives of brand and ASC by judiciously using the SDA process and Pricing Excellence to achieve goals. Make necessary sales calls and presentations to existing and potential clients within territory or region.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - able to solve problems using data. Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information. Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business Management, Engineering or Marketing from an accredited four-year College or University; three to five years of successful outside sales and presentation experience required.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures,
or governmental regulations. The ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers, and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computer sales software; Outlook Internet software; Pricing software; Microsoft Programs, such as Excel Spreadsheets and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Description: Responsible and accountable to Air System Components, Inc. certifying officers that all SOX-related control activities are functioning within the division on a continuous basis as documented.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining internal controls and procedures that ensure material information related to the company is made known to the certifying officers.
• Assure work products and requirements are performed in accordance with documented control activities.
• Immediately inform Process Owners and Corporate Governance where control activities have become ineffective due to process or personnel changes.
• Plan and manage the resources necessary to accomplish remediation actions in the timeframe agreed with all relevant personnel and executive management.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Attendance is an essential job requirement defined as having regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance including the ability to work regular hours and shifts, overtime before and after shifts and on weekends. Ability to work as part of a team, including all related departments/plants or independently as required achieving internal and external customer satisfaction.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.