Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want help bring Splunk to the next level? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on mid-size to large enterprise accounts.
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you'll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets - dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition, you will:
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client's entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required).
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the "C" suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data-generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 13,000 customers in more than 110 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA - from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 2,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, "Fun Fridays".
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and "Fun Fridays".
This isn't a job - it's a life changer - are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk's website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.