Locations: Sales - CA - San Francisco, United States of America, San Francisco, California
Regional Security Operations Manager, Corporate Security Services
The Regional Security Operations Manager serves as the primary consultant between Corporate Security Services and Capital One's business lines, provides response for security incidents, emergency preparedness, facility security review and design consultation. The individual in this role provides advice and solutions that mitigate operational, strategic and tactical security risks and partners with multiple clients by leveraging a combination of internal relationship management skills, applied business analysis skills and project management skills. The Regional Security Operations Manager will also be responsible to educate and gain senior business management support for security and safety initiatives that will yield positive business impact. The Regional Security Operations Manager is also responsible for planning, organizing and executing assurance reviews of existing and emerging security programs, as well as designing, developing and executing tests and programs to assess compliance with security-related policies, procedures and applicable banking laws and regulations. The Regional Security Operations Manager must have strong influencing and relationship building skills. The Regional Security Operations Manager must also have the ability to work in a team or individual environment, excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong risk assessment and project management skills.
- Provide complex safety and security response and consulting to internal and external Corporate Security Service clients.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with Corporate Security Service colleagues, external clients and agencies on security-related programs.
- Make timely and appropriate notification to key stakeholders of security incidents or other factors that may impact business continuity.
- Manage, test and plan security operations to safeguard premises and associates against risk of unauthorized entry, fire, theft, vandalism, and criminal activities.
- Enforce security rules and safety standards, as outlined by corporate policies and procedures, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Review and identify safety and security-related issues and take appropriate measures to ensure compliance, reduce risk and protect corporate associates, customers and assets.
- Manage major projects, or segments of complex functions.
- Ensure compliance with the Federal Bank Protection Act and other applicable federal, state and local regulations, laws and ordinances.
- Provide fiscal planning and oversight for security services within client business units.
- Supervise security (proprietary and/or contract) staff within an assigned geographic region.
- Respond and investigate crime/losses against the corporation, to include: bank robbery, workplace violence, financial crimes, etc.
- File and/or support criminal and/or civil legal action against those identified as a result of an investigation and support law enforcement under proper legal process to protect the assets of the corporation and its customers.
- Prepare and maintain related reports and data as required in the designated case management system.
- Provide crime prevention/awareness and bank security policy training to associates on an as needed basis; attend internal/external meetings and seminars to expand professional expertise and maintain positive and professional contacts with federal and local law enforcement agencies and industry peers.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 8 years of physical security experience in a corporate environment
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) certification, or Certified Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- 5 years of physical security management experience in a corporate environment
- 3 years of experience working with fast paced retail and technology based environments incorporating and balancing best practices in physical security, crime prevention and life safety management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.