Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Regional Service Owner II - Corporate Support Lead within the Application Services organization. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Regional Service Owner, Corporate Support Lead will be responsible for the delivery and operation of Corporate Support Services for the Health Care Compliance and Portfolio Management applications, and requires the ITIL Service Management knowledge and experience. Primary responsibilities include the delivery of the Corporate Support service for Global customers, ensuring that service performance meets or exceeds established goals / SLAs, and is within budget. Responsible for addressing issues and challenges pertaining to the Corporate Support service, and expediting / resolving issues that may require partnership across the organization, managing service escalations. This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise, and vendor management experience. This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner.
• Accountable for the delivery of the Corporate Support service in the North America region, ensuring that service performance meets or exceeds established goals / SLAs, within budget. Responsible for addressing issues and challenges pertaining to the Corporate Support service in the region, and expediting / resolving issues that may require partnership across the organization, managing service escalations. Responsible for ASO execution commensurate with a Corporate Support Lead scope.
• Manage the execution of the Vendor performance while continually improving the Corporate Support in the region. Understand service demand in the region and manage prioritization and allocation of resources. This includes the management vendor of resources that are employed to deliver the support service in the region.
• Be a liaison with Business IT owner(s) for the Corporate Support service. Take overall accountability for proposing support service-based solutions to customers. This includes providing estimates and quotes in coordination with the professional service support center and other service-based teams. May be responsible for providing / improving tools to assist the professional service support center during estimate and quoting activities.
• Collaborate with internal build partners and product owners to influence and align on priorities for support requirements. Manages knowledge transfer to team members and organizations during transition of new or updated application to support.
• Execute the strategy for the support services regionally. Adhere to global standards including ITIL, SLDC, and Portfolio Management.
• Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organizations to recommend service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve support service performance or address emerging / unmet customer needs.
• Collaborate with the business, internal AS partners, and AS leadership to shape vendor selection and management strategies for both technology and professional services, particularly niche or region-specific vendor strategies.
• Partners with Financial Management, Demand Management, and Technology partners to ensure deployment plans for new/enhanced services are transitioned successfully into operation.
• Partners with support and SaaS vendors on all issues related to integrations and/or infrastructure/platform for applications in support portfolio.
• Ensures that the service delivery meets all compliance requirements
• A minimum 5 years of related work experience required
• 2 years in highly matrixed, large enterprise organizations preferred.
• Service specific cert may be required based on the service.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong Analytical, and problem-solving skills required
• Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
• Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required.
• Understanding of SaaS application deployment and support model (Preferred)
• Understanding of applications, such as Instantis (Oracle Primavera) or Prizma (Polaris Management HCP Solution), using Oracle databases, Java, and/or WebMethods integrations (Preferred)
• Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
• Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
• Must be able to define, shape, and drive continuous support improvements while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
• Must be able to influence others at all levels within the organization
• Understanding of IT service management principles and practices preferred; ITIL Foundation certification and Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP (Preferred)
• 10-15% Travel Required
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID