Eaton’s Hydraulics Group is seeking a Regional SIOP Manager- Americas to be based at our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
The Americas SIOP Manager is responsible to ensure that the Hydraulics SIOP policy, processes, and tools are fully deployed in the Region. This position is accountable for the full deployment of the SIOP, IOP, Inventory Management, Intercompany Rules of Engagement, Capacity Management, and Forecasting chapters in the Hydraulics Playbook for the Americas Region.
As part of the monthly SIOP cycle (below left), this position is directly responsible to drive the execution of the 5-Step SIOP process for the Americas. The SIOP Manager will ensure that the Americas process is properly aligned with the other regions for Demand and Supply in and out of the Americas.
The Americas SIOP Manager will ensure cross-functional alignment between Materials, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Product Planning, and the Operations. This alignment includes the Demand Forecast, Sales Forecast, Supply Plan, and Inventory Forecast. The SIOP Manager will work closely with the other Regional team members to ensure that the ABCQ, PFEP, and Replenishment plans are aligned and supporting the SIOP forecast.
- Deploy the Hydraulics SIOP Policy, including the required 5 steps, and supporting processes. The goal is for every Materials and Operations professional to be 100% clear about how Hydraulics manages SIOP, down to the process and tool level.
- Partner with the regional and Global Materials Leaders to deploy the IOP SIOP Facilitation tool and support continuous improvement efforts of the tool’s functionality. The goal is to ensure that IOP is fully integrated with all of the related systems and processes that are inputs to or outputs from IOP. As IOP is replaced by Oracle Demantra, this Manager will be one of the key leaders of the transition.
- Maintain regional metrics that accurately represent the effectiveness of the SIOP process and related processes. Ensure that each site is complying to policy and that they support continuous improvement of the results.
- Champion the Americas Executive SIOP meeting, presenting relevant SIOP information to the SLT, gathering business and process feedback, and ensuring that the business has the appropriate level of senior leadership engagement in the SIOP process.
- Participate as a member of the regional Materials Council. The goal of the Council structure is to drive strategy deployment, manage continuous improvement projects, share best practices, develop the team members, and build organizational capability.
- It is critical that the Manager builds up the organizational capability of the Materials professionals. This includes training, development, succession planning, and career planning.
- As a leader, this position requires an effective deployment of the Eaton Leadership model. The SIOP Manager must be an effective leader with skills at developing individuals and teams, setting goals and holding people accountable, leveraging resources, effective communication, building organizational capability, and professional presence.
- As a member of a Global process, this role requires that the manager has experience and demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Manage a direct team of 3 SIOP Demand Managers & 3 SIOP Supply Analysts.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.