** Work location is flexible -- can be remote **
Provide local and/or regional level procurement activity execution and support. Co-lead the development and implementation of standard procurement methodology, tools and processes. Source materials / services in alignment with strategic plan. Support and co-lead Global Business Solutions commodity strategies at a local level. Demonstrate knowledge of price and cost analysis tools to drive cost savings on a medium scale.
- Execute order placement and issuance of POs in accordance with policies/procedures
- Responsible for timely blocked invoice resolution and avoidance; Participates in external benchmarking and implementation of best practices
- Participates in Sourcing process improvement initiatives and tools including project planning and implementation
- Participates in the identification of stakeholder needs and delivers appropriate communication internally and externally to meet the needs of Operations.
- Collaborates with Sourcing Commodity Manager to communicate and implement purchasing category best practices
- Collaborates with internal partners to communicate and drive utilization of preferred suppliers
- Conducts negotiations on medium scale projects to achieve department objectives
- Under general direction, uses data to conduct price & cost analysis to drive savings
- Utilizes effective presentation skills to address stakeholders’ needs; Communicates with Senior Mgmt across organization
- Participates in the development of robust training, policy and procedure materials
- Addresses contractual issues with direction
- Works closely with internal partners on sourcing decisions to ensure supplier contribution and performance requirements are met
- Ability to co-lead cross-functional teams across functional boundaries
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned