Regional Technical Account Management (TAM) Senior Manager - Remote opportunity in Tennessee or Ohio
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 160011R6
*Regional Technical Account Management (TAM) Senior Manager - Remote opportunity in Tennessee or Ohio*
As a Regional Technical Account Management (TAM) Senior Manager, you will lead a customer facing team of Dell Technical Account Managers to deliver pro-active support services to Dell’s Premium Enterprise customers. Your team serves as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and trusted advisor for support planning and technology decisions for their customers. You will direct, facilitate, and administer ITIL based service support processes utilized by your team. These services include proactive support through diagnostics, analysis, reporting, maintenance, recommendations, service level management and configuration management as well as resource coordination, customer management, problem management and communications at various levels during services engagements.
- Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the organization.
-Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
-Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
-Manages and drives problem-solving efforts between customers and services personnel.
- Ensure team meets established performance metrics.
-Responsible for training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
-Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery; adherence to standard processes, best practices and continuous improvement.
-Collaborate and partner with Sales Teams to ensure a unified account strategy.
-Visit customers with team members for business reviews, account planning and strategy sessions.
- Works closely with senior management and across functional groups to develop effective strategies and programs as it relates to the delivery of the ProSupport Plus service offer.
· - Undergraduate degree and 10 years, or Graduate degree and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Previous people management experience with direct reports and leading remote teams in a customer facing role**
· -Demonstrated track record of delivering high quality results to direct and indirect customers ranging in size from Small/Medium Business to G500 accounts
** Must be able to motivate and develop teams and individuals
** Must be able to lead large cross-functional delivery teams
**Must be able to set priorities to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives
**Possess advanced analytic and problem solving skills
**Demonstrate strategic agility and the ability to deal with ambiguity
· - Communication:
**Communicates clearly at all levels of the organization internally and externally: team members, peers, senior leadership/executives
**Possesses excellent negotiation skills - is able to successfully resolve complex issues across organizations both internal and external to Dell
o Project management skills
**Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity
**Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize account variances
- Must live within driving distance of one of the metro areas in the region
* Company Description *
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Account Client Management - Account Service Manager*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Regional Technical Account Management (TAM) Senior Manager - Remote opportunity in Tennessee or Ohio*
**Requisition ID:** *160011R6*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-Ohio, North America-US-OH-Columbus, North America-US-Tennessee*