This is a virtual role that can sit anywhere in the US.
The Regional Technical Manager I the primary Quality SME providing Regional support to Co-Packers regulatory, technical or quality issues related to products manufactured for CCNA.
- Assist in pre-contract audits at potential Co-Manufacturing sites, develop corrective action plans and validate changes. Validation of all equipment installations and upgrades. Commission new Co-Manufacturing production lines.
- Support commercialization of product and package activities including the co-packer selection.
- Interface with Packaging Engineering on new packaging changes
- Build capability: identify, analyze, close system gaps; perform Records Audits.
- Develop Annual Quality Business plans. Validate Process changes per KORE and NA -RQ requirements. Present Quality training as needed; coach and Mentor associates in the area of Quality
- Mock Recalls coordinated with co-pack facilities
- Review consumer complaint data with Co-Manufacturing partners; React to trends and triggers quickly to prevent Consumer unhappiness.
- This position requires 75% travel
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Level: Advanced technical or business degree Experience
Minimum Required: 3 Years Food and/or Beverage experience in manufacturing thermal experience
Preferred Level: 5 years, multiple platforms Specialized Technical Skills
Minimum Required: Project Management, SPC, HACCP, Quality Systems
Preferred Level: ISO Certification, Juice HACCP, Registered Sanitarian, Microbiology Training Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.