• Sourcing: achieve hiring goals in partnership with Regional Management team and the FAA Sourcing Team
• Support branch sourcing events and relationships with local organizations (E.g., universities, colleges)
• Interview candidates & oversee hiring decisions and diversity efforts
• Attend Instructor Led Training events for Associates. The RTOs will help facilitate these events, deliver learning modules and help Associates practice the critical skills.
• Licensing: maximize pass rates by monitoring practice exam scores and providing additional resources to trainees as needed
• Deliver Local "Boot-camps" training focus on the business plan, product knowledge, client discovery/delivery meetings to help FAAs close business
• Leverage weekly emails, conference calls, office hours, partnership with CBDMs and FAA Coaches and Regional Business Development Managers
• Coaching: oversee, monitor & Provide Best Practices for FAA Coaching relationships
• Pre-Production Assessment (PPA): oversee final evaluation of FAA readiness before launching them into production month "zero"
• Pilot programs: oversee local execution and effectiveness (E.g., WAA)
• Teaming: identify productive teaming relationships; coach them through constructive planning exercises to maximize probability of success
• Strategic Partnering: ongoing identification of high-quality leads where an FAA would benefit from strategically partnering with another FA (inside and outside the Region)
• Business Development: monitor and evaluate FAA pipelines; provide ongoing coaching for FAAs after formal training ends in years 4 and 5
• Assist in the development and execution of diversity focused educational and professional development programs.
• Implement initiatives meant to improve diversity Associate mentorships and retention
• Serve as a resource to Branch Managers and coaches in their region, helping with issues ranging from product knowledge, training, compensation, and performance management.
• Minimum 3 years proven success as a Financial Advisor
• Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to foster strong relationships among the team, with Associates, and with Field Management.
• Strong presentation skills relative to preparing and presenting at all development-related learning sessions.
• Excellent coaching skills, especially relative to receiving coaching for personal development.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proficient job knowledge.
• Strong project management skills, able to effectively plan and execute learning strategies.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• Act with the highest ethical standards.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.