- 8+ years of account relationship management experience
- Underwriting experience involving advanced commercial or specialty group middle-market relationship portfolio credit
- Sales experience
- Commercial, business, or corporate banking sales experience
- Leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit policy, compliance, and underwriting requirements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or specialty group banking products, and the credit practices/operating risks associated with them
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.