Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Regional Vice President of Sales.
This position will create and execute realistic sales strategies for his/her region, and will be a "working sales leader" with the ability to prospect, develop and close major customers. The RVP Sales will participate with her/his peers and other senior managers in developing strategy for the company and will define, implement and monitor his/her sales team's performance on key performance indicators such as revenue vs. plan, contact rate, quote closure and gross profit percentage. The RVP Sales will be expected to anticipate and quickly respond to market shifts and changes in performance to ensure long term success vs. budget and functional KPIs are sustained.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Exercising strong, proactive and strategic leadership of her/his team of direct reports to achieve/exceed sales goals.
- Identifying customer opportunities and market segments that may not be adequately addressed or appear to offer near and longer term future sales growth opportunities.
- Ensuring that industry trends, best practices, industry opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' initiatives.
- Develop and test pricing strategies on major bids
- Benchmark Operating Costs for competitive analysis
- Creating an aggressive, disciplined, analytical organization that is driven by the company's metrics.
- Evaluating and increasing the skill level of the sales organization. The ability to select, direct and mentor top talent is expected.
- Holds a cabinet position as a vertical leader delivering to the enterprise vertical insight to buyer behavior, competitor intelligence, market trends.
- Also works actively to promote Brickman/ValleyCrest to decision makers within the vertical through attending conferences, workshops and networking events.
- Develop and coordinate new strategic customer sales and relationships through the generation of new leads.
- In coordination with the division and region managers, set goals and develop specific plans to achieve objectives for growth by specific market segments.
- Lead the sales team in identifying and developing a plan to target key accounts for each associate and each branch.
- Provide support and accountability for each sales team member in achieving weekly, monthly and annual objectives for proposals submitted and sales closed.
- Participate in the proposals for significant new sales opportunities and attend and lead when necessary presentations for strategic accounts.
- Lead branch and regional meetings on a periodic basis to assist in the focus of activities aimed at developing referrals.
- Meet, or exceed established new sales budgets, through a developed prospecting process.
- Coordinate, and/or attend branch and regional sales meetings on a regular basis to monitor and assist in the focus on specific activities that are aimed at new sales and key customer renewal efforts.
- Key Strategic Account Maintenance and Development
- Ensure new customer accounts that have been sold, are transitioned to the branch successfully.
- Assist in coordinating and implementing internal sales, relationship, and customer service training opportunities at periodic company, regional, and divisional meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing
- 10-15 years' experience managing a sales team
- Must have drive and ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Strong presentation and customer service skills required.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet sales quotas and deadlines, and use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
10366 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry