Assist Financial Advisors with all the administrative and processing aspects of all sales.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Client contact including responding to client requests and client outreaches.
• Perform general clerical duties, such as handling telephones, client mailings and creating mailing lists.
• Create spreadsheets and other financial reports.
• Use Morgan Stanley systems.
• Increased client contact, including addressing their inquiries.
Education and/or Experience
• 2 or more years of industry experience preferred.
• High School Diploma/Equivalency.
• Active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including internet.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong industry, product, and branch procedures knowledge.
• Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
• Pass a background check.
• Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.