REGISTERED DIETITIAN - PRN - HOME HEALTH Pinnacle Senior Care
, a CHAP
accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 22 additional branch locations in 7 states. Positions offer:
- Weekly Team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Partnerships with VPA, Hospice, and Homescripts, which reduces the need for "middle-man" involvement, allowing for a stronger focus on patient care.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Company provided scrubs.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Coming soon: state of the art Point of Care System!
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
DIETITIAN - PRN
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Assesses the nutritional needs of homebound patients and provides education on various therapeutic diets to the family and patients and supplements the care team's knowledge of these diets to ensure that plan of care goals for the patient are met in a timely manner.
The Agency shall employ a Dietitian who has:
- A current unencumbered State professional license.
- One year experience as a Dietitian and competent in performing comprehensive assessment and OASIS-C preferred.
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment.
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs.
- Proficiency in clinical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to read, write and comprehend English.
- An automobile to be used for work, current driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Proficiency in personal computer use, including email, clinical, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.