Registered Nurse (RN) -Medical Surgical-Pulmonary - Full Time-Night
4 Central .9
As a professional nurse, delivers patient care through nursing procedures of assessment,
discharge planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient
teaching activities. Maintains standards of professional nursing and supports the mission and vision of
JFK Medical Center.Qualifications:
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS,
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom