Registered Nurse - HOME HEALTH CARE RN REGISTERED NURSE - SENIOR HOME HEALTH CAREPinnacle Senior Care
, a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 22 additional branch locations in 7 states. Positions offer:
- Partnership with Visiting Physicians Associations allow staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system/ Home Care Home Base.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling with limited on-call and weekend hours.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement or Company car depending on location.
- Scrubs provided
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Independent delivery of care to acute and chronic homebound patients which may include a variety of clinical skills such as IV therapy, wound care, and lab draws and psychosocial skills of teaching and management of disease process. Focus of care is the management of patients in the home setting and includes OASIS data collection assessments at various time point, such as start of care.
The Agency shall employ a Registered Nurse who has:
- A current unencumbered State professional nurse license.
- One year experience as a professional nurse preferred.
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment.
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs.
- Proficiency in clinical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to read, write and comprehend English.
- An automobile to be used for work, current driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Proficiency in personal computer use including email, word processing, spreadsheet and clinical software.
- Provides intermittent Skilled Nursing services including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching and training activities as outlined in the patient Plan of Care.
- Provides Skilled Nursing visits according to visit schedule and notifies agency of need to alter schedule.
- Reports significant findings to patient's physician and Clinical Supervisor as they occur.
- Submits completed skilled nursing visit notes; communication notes and home health aide supervisory notes per agency policy on designated days as requested by Clinical Supervisor.
- Submits change orders per agency policy.
- Maintains open lines of communications to all members of the continuum of care team.
- Supervises Home Health Aide and license and documents per Medicare criteria and per agency policy and procedure.
- Attends staff meetings, team conferences and educational in-services per agency requirements.
- Is responsible for obtaining information provided at skilled nurse in-services and meetings and demonstrates appropriate follow-up related to information given at meetings and in-services.
- Participates in Process Improvement (PI) program by assisting with collection of data and serves on PI team upon request.
- Follows agency policies and procedures.
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
- Participates in discharge planning process per Medicare Criteria and agency policy and procedure.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.