Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Ambulatory Care Unit PRN Conroe Regional Medical Center
is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe Regional Medical Center remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Ambulatory Care Unit PRN Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager for the Ambulatory Care Unit the Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients admitted.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care.
- The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- The Registered Nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- The Registered Nurse provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care.
- The Registered Nurse must be able to assess own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The nurse will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and inservices.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current CPR certification
- ACLS/CNOR/PALS/TNCC preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom