TriStar Greenview Regional Medical Center - Bowling Green, KY *$10,000 sign-on bonus for RN's that have 2yrs or more of recent Cath Lab experience* One Company Many Careers! I
f you've been looking for a Nursing career where you have work-life balance, work with a committed team putting patient care at the heart of each day, and seeking sign on bonus/relocation bonus and self-scheduling, then look no further than TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital! TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS™ HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Every TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
employee is committed to the care and improvement of human life. We achieve this by upholding our medical center's values of teamwork, accountability, caring/compassion, integrity, customer service and attitude in the daily performance of our duties. These expectations guide our patient care and are a reflection of us as individuals and as a whole.
At TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you are ready to join a nationally recognized team that makes a difference in providing healthcare to our community, TriStar Greenview offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
Check out what our Nurses have to say about working at Greenview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9unyJ87fMQ Shift: F/T hours - (5) 8 hour shifts (On Call is Required) Department: Cardiac Cath Lab POSITION SUMMARY:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement. Cares for Neonate/Infant (0-12 months) Pediatrics (1 - 17 years) Adults (18 - 79 years) Elderly (80 years). Demonstrates a basic knowledge of physical assessment skills. Follows patient safety standards. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of EMTALA regulations. What We Offer:
We focus on keeping HCA Rewards fair, smart and competitive so we can offer you a full package of rewards and benefits that support your health, life, career and retirement. While the most visible part may be your pay and medical benefits, it's important to keep in mind the other pieces in the puzzle, too, such as:
- HCA 401(k) Plan with a 100% match
- A generous PTO Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift Differential
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- HCA Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 1K joints per year
- Our leadership is involved
- Tremendous growth opportunity
And so much more... Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- PALS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- TNCC preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- New employees have up to 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS & PALS
- Employees transferring from a position that did not require ACLS & PALS have up to 6 months from date of transfer to obtain ACLS & PALS.
- New RN graduates have up to 12 months from date of hire or transfer to RNA/RN position to obtain ACLS &PALS
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom