Why We Like Working for StoneSprings!
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
- Utilizes appropriate resources to complete assignment within allocated time period
- Adapts to changes in volume/acuity demands
- Remains calm in crisis situations
- Adheres to Attendance and Tardiness Policy
- Supports responsible staffing decisions (cancels, places staff on hold/on call, calls in on hold/on call staff appropriately
- Demonstrates problem solving ability using appropriate resources
Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State. BLS and ACLS certification through American Heart Association is required upon hire.
Experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab required.