Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities , opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Registered Nurse - Cardiac/Medical. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Medical Care Unit and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, asses and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs assessments on patients within appropriate time frames.
- Monitors the effect of medication administration and teaching.
- Assists physician with insertion of central venous catheters or other venous access devices, as needed.
- Draws blood from venous lines.
- Uses special feeding tubes (gastronomy, jejunostomy, nasogastric).
- Does assessment and intervention for patients with wound ulcers.
- Models and reinforces behaviors consistent with goals for teaching the medical patient, communicates patient status to appropriate member of the healthcare team and provides support to the family, as needed. Responsible for assessment of patients with telemetry monitoring.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere. Scanning supplies from P.O.U. area.
- Minimum of one (1) year current/recent Medical Tele experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom