Leading-edge medical care in a convenient location
St. David's South Austin Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare , one of the largest health systems in Texas, which was recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2014. St. David's South Austin Medical Center is an acute care facility with 316 beds, offering a range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a nationally accredited oncology program with the area's only adult bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes all of the capabilities and programmatic elements of a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service maternity and newborn care with Level I and II nurseries; and two full-service emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop. Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
The CVRU is an 8 bed unit specific for the immediate recovery & care of CABG/OH and other CV/Cardiac patients. State of the art equipment includes Datascope IABP/CentriMag VAD device/DiligenceQualifications: Position Requirements:
- Graduation from an NLN school of professional nursing.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a staff nurse in a critical care setting.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Texas.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification from the American Heart Association. ACLS can be obtained after start date.
- CCRN, preferred
- Completion of or actively pursing a BSN degree, preferred.
- 2 years experience in a CVRU setting, preferred