Registered Nurse Revenue Integrity and Chargemaster Specialist Full Time Days
As a Revenue Integrity Analyst this team member is responsible for daily charge entry requirements for the hospital. Will assist with the charge postings for our Trauma and OBS areas. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Medical City Arlington
- Enters charges daily for trauma activations, observation patients, and other patients as needed.
- Serve as back up for requests for changes, additions, and deletions to the hospital chargemaster.
- Serve as back up to research and audit patient accounts.
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure safety of staff and patients.
- Perform other duties assigned in support of Revenue Integrity initiatives for Medical City Arlington.
is a 382-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.Qualifications: Education and Requirements:
Current TX RN license or Compact license is required.
Four-year Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration or a related field preferred.
Three years of experience in a charge entry, nurse auditor or billing compliance in an acute care hospital setting.
PC systems and HCA systems experience preferred.
Clinical or business experience in a hospital setting highly desirable.
Working knowledge of healthcare patient care and /or business systems desirable.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom