Registered Nurse/Critical Care- Position floats between Emergency, ICU, and PCU Days 7p-7a/rotating weekends
Sign on Bonus Available for Qualified Applicants! ($3000 with one year experience)
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector. Bonus Amount - 24 month commitment to an HCA facility - RN - $5,000 (two bonuses cannot be c ombined )
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is hiring a Registered Nurse
(RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility! Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the worlds most beautiful white sand beaches. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a four time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU. Come join our team today!
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include a ssessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.Qualifications:
** Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran (Registered Nurse, Certified Surgical Technicians and Paramedic) recruits will be eligible for a sign-on bonus when hired to join our HCA team of caregivers. Speak to a Recruiter for more details.
Required Job Qualifications include:
Requirements for Military and Spouse Bonus Offer.
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS, ACLS, and PALS Healthcare Provider required prior to start.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of one year of RN ICU or ER work exp
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran
Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting.
Preferred Military experience: Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Air Force 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.