Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Westside Regional Medical Center
Plantation, FL Facility Description:
We're always on the move. New technology. State-of-the art care. Campus improvements. You'll find it's an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Here, our 800 nurses and allied health professionals, along with 750 physicians, thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The Emergency Department Registered Nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care.Qualifications:
- Current Florida Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety-day probationary period
- ACLS certification required (or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety-day probationary period)
- Encouragement to obtain advanced certification as CEN, TNCC, ENPC
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred or working toward same.
- Prefer clinical experience as ED RN
- PALS certification required; must be obtained within 30 days of taking position
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom