Tomball Regional Medical Center - Tomball, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC)
has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 358 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center. Tomball Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) -Emergency Room (ER): Shift: PRN (Days) RESPONSIBILITIES
The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education. Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Tomball Regional Medical Center.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Six months of ED RN experience preferred
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, PALS/ENPC, TNCC & NIH Stroke certifications required.
- Candidates without ACLS, PALS/ENPC, TNCC & NIH Stroke certifications must obtain certifications within six (6) months from date of hire.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom