ASK ABOUT OUR BONUS FOR NEW HEALTHONE EMPLOYEES! (Certain criteria required for eligibility) Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center Brand new beautiful Mom & Baby unit!
Our new unit features:
- Patient rooms that are bigger than most in the city - large sleep sofa for dad or family member
- Large windows for natural light
- Post-partum massage therapy program
- Boppy ® breastfeeding pillows and breast pumps in every room
- Caring staff who are supportive of breastfeeding, skin-to-skin time and babies rooming-in with mom
- Lactation consultants available 7-days a week
- State-of-the-art technology to provide the highest level of patient care
- Close proximity to our Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Lullaby Lounge offering a dining area - a comforting space to gather with family and friends
- Family friendly, individualized care
With a reputation for specializing in high-risk pregnancies, the perinatologists at P/SL in Denver treat patients from Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Dakota and Wyoming. Our Center for Special Maternal-Fetal Care started in 1979 and continues to provide the region's leading care for high-risk pregnancies and high-risk babies, delivering approximately 1500 births per year. The advantage for maternal/child care at P/SL is the continuity of care in managing all types of pregnancies and virtually any condition or health issue, for a mother, her fetus, and newborn.
Centrally located in the heart of Denver, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center and the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL provide the most advanced care for adults, newborns, children and teens from across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. Position Summary:
The Mom/Baby RN oversees and directs the care of the women's services and well-baby patient, and is responsible for the care of the postpartum patient and well baby. Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications: Position Requirements: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
BLS Healthcare Provider
NRP- required by the completion of orientation. Education:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred. Experience:
One-year experience in acute care preferred. Post-partum experienced highly preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom