Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care. Our Mission Statement:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Our Values Statement:
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
We value all people and their diverse perspectives, skills, experiences, and opinions Vision Statement:
We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care. Job Summary:
Working closely with other staff members in a 20 bed ICU, comprehensive stroke and level II Trauma Center with a very active neuro interventional program and/or a 10 bed CCU/CVICU with an a ll-inclusive cardiac program including TAVR, Open Heart, and ROSC target temperature management
RN II - CCU - PRN/VariableQualifications: Qualifications Required:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
• Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR Card
• Current ACLS
• Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
• Minimum passing score of 80% on the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center EKG exam
Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, Ventura, San Fernando, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, West Lake Village, ICU, CCU, CVICU, MICU, SICU, Intensive Care, Critical Care, CCRN, ACLS *LI-AL1