NICU RN - Full Time - 7P .9
Provides, assists and supervises direct nursing care to patients, in accordance with physicians' orders, recognized nursing techniques, procedures, established standards and administrative policies. Utilizes the nursing process in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
1. Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience preferred.
1. Current State of Florida Registered Nurse License
2. Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card (BLS).
3. Current American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
4. Current American Heart Association Advance Life Support (ACLS) certification or obtain within 90 days of hire
5. Current Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP)
4. Related experience preferred: one year PICU experience.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom