Lake City Medical Center (LCMC) has been providing quality healthcare to Lake City and the surrounding communities for almost 60 years. We are a 67-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care , heart care , orthopedics , cancer care , imaging and rehabilitation services. LCMC is the area's ONLY Accredited Chest Pain Hospital and the only facility to offer interventional cardiology. We are accredited by The Joint Commission and have been named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for four consecutive years. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Acute care experience preferred
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
To learn more about the facility, please visit our website at http://lakecitymedical.com/Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License required
- BLS within 90 days of hire required
- ACLS preferred
- EKG within 90 days of hire required
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Tobacco Free Campus.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom