Why should you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital? Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here !
we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care-through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute-as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center. Medical/Surgical Unit
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease process.
- The cohesive team operates in a "Live Excellence Culture".
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- With an experienced and stable leadership team, RNs have the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance either in the unit, in other Johnston-Willis specialty areas, or across HCA hospitals.
- Excellent place for RN New Graduates to begin their careers.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook
!Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from an accredited nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- New Graduate Nurses Welcome; Experienced Nurses a plus!
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom